Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Tuesday 9 August 2016

EUR/USD and GBP/USD Forecast August 9, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Aug 8, 2016
The EUR/USD pair did almost nothing during the day on Monday, as we continue to see softness when it comes to the Euro. Ultimately though, it looks as if the market is rolling over a bit so I believe that we will probably try to reach back towards the 1.10 level below. That is a massive support level though, so having said that I feel it is only a matter of time before the market not only test that area, but I do think we will more than likely break down below there. Rallies at this point in time I only have me selling the Euro, as it certainly looks like it is very difficult for the Euro to hang onto gains at this point in time. Ultimately, this is a market that is in a range, but I believe that the overall negativity continues to weigh upon the European Union in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment