Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Tuesday 13 September 2016

EUR/USD and GBP/USD Forecast / USD/JPY and AUD/USD Forecast. September 13, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Sep 12, 2016
The EUR/USD pair went back and forth during the course the day on Monday, as we continue to go nowhere. This is a market that continues to be very choppy at best, and quite frankly I feel like there is no real drive to go in either direction and therefore I feel that this is a market that is probably best left alone. You might be able to trade in very short-term trades, but beyond that you’re going to have a very difficult time to hang onto the trade for any real length in time. Ultimately, this is a market that I believe is going back and forth based upon the headlines coming out central bankers, which means that it’s almost impossible to determine what we should do now. I believe we continue to bounce around between the 1.1150 level on the bottom, and the 1.1350 level above. With that, it’s likely that this is a market that I will be avoiding.

&

USD/JPY and AUD/USD Forecast September 13, 2016

Published on Sep 12, 2016
The US dollar fell against the Japanese yen during the session on Monday, as it appears that a certain amount of safety buying has returned to the yen. However, I think that there is more than enough support just below to keep this market going higher, and I believe that the 100 level below is going to continue to be the “floor” in this market. I believe it’s only a matter of time before the buyers return into the market and start buying again. I have no interest in selling, and I believe that at this point in time we are more than likely going to see this market go higher rather than lower given enough time. With this, I believe that the Bank of Japan will continue to be fairly active one way or another, and with that this pair should go higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment