Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Monday 26 September 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast September 26, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Sep 25, 2016
During the day on Friday, the S&P 500 fell a bit as we tested the 21.65 level for support. Quite frankly, I believe there is plenty support below, and that the buyers will return sooner or later. I think that supportive candles on pullbacks offer value that people will continue to take advantage of, because quite frankly the interest-rate environment should remain very below for the foreseeable future. I believe that we will eventually reach back towards the 2200 level, which was the most recent highs. With that being the case, I have no interest in selling this market and believe that the 2120 level below is the “floor” and as a result I think as long as we can stay above there we should be a lot of find buyers given enough time. I have no interest in selling until we break down at least below that level, and then perhaps even lower than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment