Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Thursday 29 September 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast September 29, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Sep 28, 2016
The S&P 500 had a very volatile session during the day on Wednesday, as we initially fell and then shot higher. Because of this, I think we’re going to test the resistance area above so I think short-term pullbacks are buying opportunities. With that being the case, I would anticipate that we are going to reach towards the 2200 level above. That was where we had seen quite a bit of resistance, and as a result I believe that we are trying to build up enough momentum to finally go above there. I believe that the “floor” is near the 2120 handle, so as long as we pullback I am more than willing to start buying this market. I have no interest in selling this market, especially considering that the interest-rate situation in the United States should continue to be very negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment