Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Monday 12 September 2016

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast September 12, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Sep 9, 2016
The WTI Crude Oil market fell during the course of the session on Friday, testing the $46 level. This being the case, looks as if we are certain see significant selling pressure, but I think we need to break down below the $45.50 level in order to feel a little bit more comfortable shorting. At that point in time, I would expect that the market would reach towards the $43 level. We could get a bounce from here, but quite frankly I think there is still quite a bit of bearish pressure overall, and longer-term I do think that oil falls. With this being the case, I’m looking to see whether or not we break down so I can get involved in start shorting this market yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment