Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Wednesday 14 September 2016

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast September 14, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Sep 13, 2016
The WTI Crude Oil market fell a bit during the course of the day on Tuesday, as we continue to consolidate overall. I believe that this market will perhaps get some type of movement in the next 24 hours, as we get the inventory numbers coming out of United States. The meantime, I will probably wait to see what that reaction will be in order to place my next trade, because I see quite a bit of noise just below, but I can say the same thing about the area just above. Ultimately, this is a market that continues offer quite a bit of volatility so therefore we are going to need to see some type of impulsive candle in order to get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment