Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Thursday 8 September 2016

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast September 8, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Sep 7, 2016
The S&P 500 initially fell during the course of the day on Wednesday, but bounced off of the 20-day exponential moving average in order to form a hammer. I believe that this market is going to continue to find buyers, and therefore every time it pulls back you have to suggest that their perhaps is going to be some value to be found. I think that we will reach towards the 2250 level, and therefore I continue to buy dips as they appear as I look at them as short-term buying opportunities until we get the large move that I feel is coming. In fact, I believe there is massive support all the way down to at least the 2150 handle, and most certainly below there. In other words, I am a “buy only” type of market.

No comments:

Post a Comment