Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Tuesday 11 October 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast October 11, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Oct 10, 2016
The S&P 500 broke higher during the course of the session on Monday, breaking above the top of the symmetrical triangle that we had been trading in. However, we did pullback a little bit so I think that we will continue to go higher, but it will be more or less a grind to the upside. With this being the case, I think we eventually try to reach towards the 2200 level above, and then even higher than that. I recognize that there is going to be a lot of noise between here and the aforementioned 2200 level, so you probably will have to buying short-term pullbacks for short-term trades at this point in time. I recognize that the 2120 level below is essentially the “floor” in this market, so therefore I have no real interest in selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment