Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Friday 7 October 2016

EUR/USD and GBP/USD Forecast / USD/JPY and AUD/USD Forecast. October 7. 2016: DailyForex

Published on Oct 6, 2016
The Euro fell rather hard during the course of the day on Thursday, crashing into the 1.1150 level, an area that I believe is the bottom of the potential descending triangle in this pair. I think that if we can break down below the 1.11 level, the market will continue to drop down to the 1.10 level. Ultimately, I think that a bounce from here will more than likely find quite a bit of resistance as well, so I think that this is essentially going to be a “sell only” type of market, and a knee-jerk reaction to the upside could be exactly what this pair does when we get the Nonfarm Payroll Numbers today. Any rally at this point in time I began looking for selling opportunities based upon exhaustion.

Published on Oct 6, 2016
The USD/JPY pair rallied during the day on Thursday, showing real strength yet again. However, we do get the Nonfarm Payroll Numbers coming out today, and this pair is highly sensitive to that announcement. I think that we are starting to get a bit overextended, so pullback is not only practical, it’s probably necessary. Those pullbacks that come, perhaps in the form of a knee-jerk reaction to the numbers, will be buying opportunities as far as I can see. With that being the case, I have no interest in selling this market and recognize that there is a lot of support below, especially near the 103 handle. I recognize that the 105 level above is massively resistive, so if we can break above there for some reason, this market will take off to the upside.

No comments:

Post a Comment