Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Wednesday 12 October 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast October 12, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Oct 11, 2016
The S&P 500 fell rather significantly during the course of the session on Tuesday, as we saw quite a bit of volatility in the markets. However, I think that the 2120 level below should be rather supportive, and possibly even extend all the way down to about 2000. With that being the case, I have no interest in selling them I look at this potential pullback as value that we might be able to take advantage of going forward. The first signs of support near the 2120 handle would have me very interested in going long. Having said that, I have to admit that the candle was very negative, and that of course is something to pay attention to but as things stand right now, we are still very much in the uptrend and overall consolidation of the last several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment