Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Monday 17 October 2016

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast October 18, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Oct 17, 2016
The WTI Crude Oil market went back and forth during the course of the session on Monday, showing a proclivity to bounce around the $50 level. At this point in time I believe that the markets will continue to go sideways overall, and with that being the case I feel that it’s only a matter time before we returned to the $50 level if we get a little too far in one direction or the other. I have no interest whatsoever in trying to place a larger position at the moment, I feel that there is plenty of support below the $49 level that we would have to break down significantly below there in order to start selling. If we break above the $51.50 level, then I would be willing to buy this market with a little bit more gusto. In the meantime, we are simply going back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment