Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Monday 14 November 2016

EUR/USD and GBP/USD Forecast November 15, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Nov 14, 2016
The EUR/USD pair broke down at the open and continued to drop lower, as the 1.08 level has been broken down from here, and I think we’re going to reach down to the 1.05 level below as it is the next major support level. When I look at the longer-term charts, I can see that we have bounced off of that level several times. Any short-term rallies should be an exhaustive candle just waiting to happen that I can start selling, taking advantage of “value” in the US dollar. I have no interest in buying the Euro, as this market has completely falling apart, but I do recognize that a bounce should be coming fairly soon because of the rapid descent of the value. We have fallen so quickly that it’s very likely that we will have to bounce and collect a little bit more in the way of selling pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment