Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Monday 14 November 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast November 15, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Nov 14, 2016
The S&P 500 had a slightly negative session on Monday as traders went back to work, but I still believe that there are quite a few reasons the think that this market goes higher. I believe that the bullish pressure underneath will continue to look this market of the longer-term, so pullbacks could be used as opportunities to pick up value. The 2200 level above is a barrier that will take a bit of effort to break higher than, but we have rallied far too rapidly to keep up this type of momentum. Because of this, I think it’s only a matter of time before we find buyers below and continue to grind higher in a much more sustainable manner. I think the 2120 handle below is essentially the “floor” at this point. With this, I remain bullish but I would like to find a bit of value.

No comments:

Post a Comment