Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Sunday 20 November 2016

USD/JPY and AUD/USD Forecast November 21, 2016

Published on Nov 18, 2016
The US dollar rallied again during the day on Friday against the Japanese yen, but quite frankly I think we are getting overextended. The 110 level offered a bit of support but I just am not comfortable going long at this point. I think given enough time we will get a bit of a pullback in this market, and that should be a nice buying opportunity. I would love to see some type of pullback and a supportive candle along the lines of a hammer in order to take advantage of perceived value. This market has certainly reacted in a very positive light after the surprise election of Donald Trump, and I believe that it is an expectation of a stronger US economy going forward. Remember, the US dollar will likely see an interest-rate hike fairly soon, selling the Japanese yen will be seen anytime in the perceivable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment