Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Saturday 5 November 2016

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast November 7, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Nov 4, 2016
The WTI Crude Oil markets fell during the day on Wednesday, as we continue to see a serious lack of demand. However, I see a significant amount of support just below at the $43 level, so I do not anticipate that we will break down much farther in the short-term. If we rally, I think that is simply going to be a nice opportunity to sell the WTI Crude Oil market at higher levels. I believe that the massive uptrend line will continue to offer resistance now, so as long as we rally I’m looking for exhaustion to take advantage of. Keep in mind that the recent build in supply in the United States was almost 14 times what was expected. With this, I just cannot buy this market I look at rallies as opportunities here short again.

No comments:

Post a Comment