Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Sunday 18 December 2016

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast December 19, 2016: DailyForex

Published on 18 Dec 2016
The WTI Crude Oil market initially fell on Friday, but just as we had seen on Thursday, buyers came in just above the $50 level to push the market higher. We closed at $52, and I now feel that we will probably continue to bounce towards the $54 level. I don’t necessarily believe that we are ready to take off to the upside, especially with Christmas coming next weekend. I think the markets will be fairly quiet, but will tend to favor a bit of a drift higher. If we do break down below the $50 level, the market should continue to drop from here and reach towards the $46 handle. Either way, I’m not expecting sudden moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment