Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Thursday 8 December 2016

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast December 9, 2016: DailyForex

Published on 8 Dec 2016
The WTI Crude Oil market bounced off of the uptrend line that I had discussed yesterday, and the $50 level. Because of this, it looks as if the buyers are still hanging about trying to push the market higher. I think that it’s only a matter of time before we reach towards the $52 level again, but I still maintain that if we break down below the $50 level and more importantly the trend line on a daily close that we will continue to go lower. This is essentially a “to wait trade”, meaning that I am a buyer initially, but if we turned back around us or breaking below that trend line, I will not hesitate to switch gears and start shorting.

No comments:

Post a Comment