Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Sunday 22 January 2017

US - 'I am with you 1,000 percent' - Trump to CIA: euronews (in English)

Published on 22 Jan 2017
On his first full day in office, Donald Trump went to make peace with the CIA, telling officers 'I'm with you 1,000 percent', after he had slammed the intelligence community over their investigation of Russian hacking.

He claimed the feud was invented by the media, and called reporters 'among the most dishonest human beings on earth.'

"I am so behind you. And I know maybe sometimes you haven't got the backing that you've wanted and you're going to get so much backing. Maybe you're going to say…
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2017/01/21/i-...

No comments:

Post a Comment