Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Tuesday 21 March 2017

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast March 22, 2017: DailyForex

Published on 21 Mar 2017
The WTI Crude Oil market initially tried to rally during the day on Tuesday, but the area just below the $50 level offered too much in the way of resistance for the markets to continue going higher. If we did break above there, that would be a bullish sign but I believe that the Crude Oil Inventories announcement coming out today will continue to be highly influential on this market, as we have seen so much in the way of oversupply recently. I believe that we will reach towards the $45 level underneath, which should be supportive. I believe rallies are selling opportunities and I have no interest in buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment