Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Crime Reading example: Madeleine McCann - A connection to money?! Twice

Published on 16 May 2017
Please don't watch if you are too sensitive or dislike negativity.

Madeleine McCann was 3 yrs old when the disappeared from a holiday apartment in Portugal and has not been seen or heard of since.

In my reading, a man of a different origin than Madeleine, possibly not even of Portuguese origin took here and there is a possibility two men were involved. There seems to be a connection to money, that could be all about the kid being sold, or the initial intention to ask for a ransom for her safe return.

The chance that this girl is alive is slim, but it is not impossible of course that she's still alive somewhere. This is not supposed to be accurate either, just a video about how to interpret crime spreads using Oracle of Triad.

I am deeply sorry if this video offended anybody. I hope for this girl's return home.
------

Welcome to my free YouTube readings - that I do as a hobby. My tools are both astrology and an oracle that I started to learn at the beginning of 2015.

CONTACT ME - I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL FEEDBACK
http://vibe.twice.se/contact.html

ORACLE DE LA TRIADE
Do your own simple reading online with Oracle de la Triade: http://vibe.twice.se/astro-oracle-tri...
Learn more about Oracle de la Triade:
http://vibe.twice.se/oracle-triade-ca...

No comments:

Post a Comment