Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Saturday 17 February 2018

Japan - Hiroshima: Dropping The Bomb - Hiroshima: BBC Worldwide

Published on 14 Mar 2017
Hear first-hand accounts from the air and ground, re-telling every memory from the day the world first witnessed the horrors of atomic warfare. Taken From Hiroshima. I had the experience of seeing the devastation caused by this when I visited Hiroshima whilst stationed with the Australian Signals Regiment in Kure in 1955/56. I still have my 8 mm film that I took of the visit - maybe one day I can put it on digital

During the final stage of World War II, the United States detonated two nuclear weapons over the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 6 and 9, 1945, respectively. Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment