Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Monday 22 August 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast August 22, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Aug 19, 2016
The S&P 500 initially fell during the day on Friday, but just as we have seen time and time again, the buyers returned to turn the market around and form a somewhat supportive looking candle. I believe that this market will grind its way higher given enough time, but we are in the least liquid time of the year as most traders are away at holiday. I believe that pullbacks should continue to offer buying opportunities, and then send this market looking for my target at the 2250 handle. I have no interest in selling, I believe that the low interest-rate environment that we are currently stuck in will continue to provide a bit of a lift for equity markets. Because of this it’s almost the “de facto” position of traders to be long of stocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment