Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Friday 30 September 2016

USD/JPY and NZD/USD Forecast & 0:02 / 1:18 EUR/USD and GBP/USD Forecast September 30, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Sep 29, 2016
The USD/JPY pair initially tried to rally during the course of the session on Thursday, but turned around to form a very long shooting star. However, I still think that the 100 level below is massively supportive, so with that being the case I think it’s only matter time before the buyers return. The Bank of Japan continues to paying quite a bit of attention at the 100 level, so I have notched in shorting and believe that it simply a matter of time before you can go long. On the other hand, we can break above the top of the shooting star and that would be very bullish as well. At that point time, I would anticipate that the market would reach towards the 103 handle.

Published on Sep 29, 2016
The EUR/USD pair went back and forth during the course of the session on Thursday, forming a fairly choppy and neutral candle. This tells me just how difficult this pair is at the moment, and as a result I think we are going to continue to see downward pressure overall, but it’s not going to be a straight line down to the 1.1150 level, which I think is where we are heading. I also recognize that the downtrend line on the chart suggests that the dollar pressure continues, so it’s not until we break above there that I think that the market could go higher. Ultimately, this is a market that I feel is very difficult to deal with, and perhaps probably best left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment