Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Wednesday 21 September 2016

USD/JPY and AUD/USD Forecast / EUR/USD and GBP/USD Forecast. September 21, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Sep 20, 2016
The USD/JPY pair fell slightly during the session on Tuesday, but found a bit of support in a very quiet market. I believe that this market continues to consolidate, and therefore I am not looking to put a lot of money into it. However, I think that the Bank of Japan has drawn a ‘line in the sand’ at the 100 level, and therefore I have no interest in selling this pair. I think that sooner or later the Bank of Japan is going to get its way. Because of this, the market is one that I buy on dips, but that’s about it. I have no real interest in selling, and therefore continue to ignore sell signals, unless of course if we see one near the massive resistance at the 105 level. This level being broken to the upside would signal a trend change in my opinion.

&
EUR/USD and GBP/USD Forecast. September 21, 2016

Published on Sep 20, 2016
The EUR/USD pair initially tried to rally on Tuesday, but found enough resistance above to turn things back around. In the end, we formed a shooting star, and it now looking like we are trying to break down below the 1.1150 support level. This is a level that has been important time and time again, so I think it makes sense that we have to test it. Given enough time, I think that the level will give way, and as a result I think that we will eventually try to reach the 1.10 level below. I think that level will be we much more supportive, so that fight will take more energy. Any rally at this point in time should find sellers above, and as a result I would look for exhaustive candles in order to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment