Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Tuesday 25 October 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast October 25, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Oct 24, 2016
The S&P 500 rallied during the day on Monday, as we continue to see quite a bit of bullish pressure. Ultimately, I believe that we will continue to grind higher, perhaps reaching towards the 2175 handle. I think pullbacks will continue to have plenty of support, and as a result I am a buyer only in this market, as I think the 2120 handle below continues to be the absolute “floor” in this market. Ultimately, I think that the floor extends all the way down to the 2100 level, so I’m not even thinking about selling. I think eventually we will break above the 2175 handle, and then perhaps reach much higher than that. Given enough time, I think that the low interest rate environment will continue to lift the S&P 500 as money has nowhere else to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment