Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Monday 12 December 2016

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast December 13, 2016: DailyForex

Published on 12 Dec 2016
The WTI Crude Oil market gapped at the open on Monday as word of the production cut agreement between OPEC and not OPEC members was announced. With this, the market looks as if it is going to be bullish, but we may have to pullback in order to fill that gap previously form. The uptrend line should be supportive as well, and as a result I think that the market will find value at lower levels. I believe that we are going to reach towards the $55 level, and then possibly the $60 level. Ultimately, if we break down below the uptrend line, and more importantly the $50 level, at that point I would be a seller. I think longer-term we have issues with supply, but I don’t have any interest in trying to short this market currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment