Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Sunday 12 March 2017

UK - 'Guardian angel' autism dog Caddie makes Crufts finals: BBC News

Published on 12 Mar 2017
A "guardian angel" dog has reached the finals of Crufts for helping transform the life of a boy with autism. Caddie is a specially trained autism assistance Labrador from the "Dogs for Good" charity and helps calm anxiety. He was given to 13-year-old Joel Sayer from Newquay and has helped him carry out everyday tasks like brushing his teeth and walking to the shops. Joel said: "Caddie is my special friend, my super dog. This world we live in I find hard, I find everything hard, but Caddie keeps me calm and keeps me safe." The pair are finalists in the Crufts Friends for Life hero dog competition which celebrates dogs providing a "lifetime service, support, love and devotion".

No comments:

Post a Comment