Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Friday 9 June 2017

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast June 9, 2017: DailyForex

Published on 8 Jun 2017
The WTI Crude Oil market had a volatile session on Thursday, going back and forth several times. We ended up forming a bit of a hammer, and this hammer sits on top of the psychologically important $45 level. Because of this, I would not be surprised at all to see some type of bounce, but that bounce will more than likely only be met with significant selling pressure. Given enough time, I believe that the markets will find the $47 level to be too much to overcome, and therefore I’m looking to sell in that general vicinity. I believe that the markets will continue to be extraordinarily volatile, but more than anything else: bearish.

No comments:

Post a Comment