Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Thursday 8 October 2020

Entertainment - #movie ANNE FRANK'S DIARY - An animated feature film

 

Awarded the Children’s Jury Award at the Chicago International Children’s Festival.

 « The Film has moved me and I want to congratulate you for the high standard and sensibility in producing this film. I am sure it will be successful not only with the young audiences, but also for the elder generations. » Buddy ELIAS, President, ANNE FRANK FONDS, 1998 A LETTER BY Simon WIESENTHAL 

 I have now viewed the English version of your film based on the Diary of Anne frank. Thank you for sending me the tape. I must admit that at first had my doubts whether an animated film could do justice to Anne Frank’s Diary. 

I was therefore pleasantly surprised upon viewing it that the film doesn’t trivialize the story of Anne Frank and makes for exciting viewing. 

This depiction of the growing up of a vivacious young girl in very difficult and extremely threatening surroundings will touch the hearts of young viewers--and will hopefully lead them to be wary of all signs of collective hatred, racism and anti-Semitism. It is good that with such well-done animated film more young people can be reached than would be the case with the book alone. 

With best regards, Sincerely, Simon WIESENTHAL

 

20K subscribers
 

TOP CUADRITOS Así de precioso queda el top en celeste 🥰😍 -DISPONIBLE EN NEGRO MARRÓN Y CELESTE -TALLA ÚNICA (S,M,L) -16€

Posted by KOKO on Wednesday, October 7, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment