Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Friday 26 August 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast August 26, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Aug 25, 2016
The S&P 500 initially fell during the day on Thursday, but found support yet again as we bounced and formed a bit of a hammer. This shows just how resilient the market is and as a result I believe that it’s only a matter of time before we rally and continue to go higher. Because of this, I am a buyer above the top of the top of the candle, but I recognize that there is a significant amount of resistance above as well. Because of this, I think it is a short-term buying opportunity only, and that makes quite a bit of sense considering that the summertime trading has very little in the way of volume. I think we simply continue to consolidate overall with an upward bias at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment