Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Friday 26 August 2016

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast August 26, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Aug 25, 2016
The WTI market rose during the course of the day on Thursday, but as you can see we ran into quite a bit of volatility. I think we are trying to find some type of floor in the $46 region, and as a result I think a bounce could be coming. However, I believe that longer-term this is a negative market just waiting to happen. After all, we did rally far too strong based upon the idea of less drilling next year. However, nobody is questioning whether or not there is going to be more demand. The meantime though, I believe that a break above the top of this candle is a buying opportunity, at least until we get to the $49 level.

No comments:

Post a Comment