Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Monday 17 October 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast October 17, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Oct 16, 2016
The S&P 500 initially tried to rally during the day on Friday, but found enough resistance of the 2150 level to turn things around and form a pretty massive shooting star. Still see a significant amount of support near the 2120 handle, and most certainly at the 2100 handle though. With this being the case, I think we are simply going to have a bit of a grind lower, I’m not looking for any type of massive breakdown. I think that sooner or later the buyers will return, and on the first signs of support or some type of impulsive bounce, I’m willing to buy this market but I recognize that it will probably be very bumpy all the way back towards the top, which I do think we revisit again. Alternately, if we break down below 2100 think we will have to test 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment