Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Monday 17 October 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast October 18, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Oct 17, 2016
The S&P 500 went back and forth during the course of the session on Monday, as we bounced off of the 2120 handle below. This is a neutral candle, and it suggests that we are trying to find some type of momentum building in order to bounce from here and go higher. I believe that the market will eventually break out to the upside but right now I think we probably have more sideways action than anything else going on. I also recognize that there is support all the way down to the 2100 level at this point, so I don’t really look at selling opportunities at the moment. A supportive candle or an impulsive green candle is reason enough to go long as far as I can see in this market.

No comments:

Post a Comment