Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Sunday 23 October 2016

USD/JPY and AUD/USD Forecast & EUR/USD and GBP/USD Forecast. October 24, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Oct 23, 2016
US dollar initially fell during the course of the day on Friday but did find enough support below to turn things around and form a bit of a hammer. That hammer of course is a very bullish sign overall, but we have significant resistance just above. With this candle tells me is that the market is continuing to try to build a bullish pressure. By doing so, I feel that we will eventually reach above the 105 level, which would signal a longer-term bullish pressure. Pullbacks at this point in time should continue to find support, and I believe that the 103 level below is essentially the “floor” at this point in time. With that in mind, I continue to buy dips but I am realistic in the sense that I think it’s only a matter of time before we pull back again and again while trying to build up momentum.


Published on Oct 23, 2016
The EUR/USD pair fell during the day on Friday, breaking down below the 1.09 level for the first time in ages. Because of this, looks as if we rally at this point in time there will more than likely be selling pressure. With that being the case, it’s likely that the markets will begin to go even lower, and that short-term rallies will offer exhaustive candles at you can to advantage of. Because of this, I think that the 1.10 level will now be a bit of a ceiling in the market, and I think that we are heading to the 1.05 level below. I have no interest in buying this market, I think that there are far too many reasons the think that we will continue to go lower. In general, the US dollars being used as a safety currency at the moment, and with the ECB recently stated that they aren’t even going to discuss tapering off of quantitative easing until December, there’s no reason to think that the Euro will strengthen.

No comments:

Post a Comment