Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Sunday 23 October 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast October 24, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Oct 23, 2016
Initially, the S&P 500 fell during the day on Friday but found support yet again just above the 2120 handle. By finding that support, we bounced enough to form a nice-looking hammer, and of course that means that we are probably ready to bounce yet again. A break above the top of the hammer is a buying opportunity as far as I can see, and I think that the market is going to return to the 2175 handle. If we pullback from here, I anticipate that the 2120 level will continue to offer plenty of support so therefore I look at pullbacks as buying opportunities based upon short-term supportive candles. I have no interest in selling, at least until we break down below the 2100 level, which I see as the very bottom of the support at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment