Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Thursday 17 November 2016

EUR USD and GBP USD Forecast November 18 2016: DailyForex

Published on Nov 17, 2016
The Euro continues to slide as the Thursday session initially saw buyers enter the market, and then the market roll over completely. It looks like the 1.05 level being tested is all but a foregone conclusion at the moment, but with the overextension of the selling pressure, I prefer to see short-term rallies that I can sell on signs of exhaustion. I think that the 1.08 level above is essentially the absolute “ceiling” of the market at the moment, and I have no interest in buying. I do recognize that we will probably bounce significantly off the 1.05 level as it is such a large, round, psychologically significant number and has been so supportive in the past. However, I think that the situation in this market is getting rather dire, and I fully anticipate that we will break down below that level and reach parity given enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment