Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Thursday 10 November 2016

EUR/USD and GBP/USD Forecast November 11, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Nov 10, 2016
The EUR/USD pair went back and forth during the session on Thursday, as the 1.0850 level below offered quite a bit of support, but there is most certainly quite a bit of resistance above. Ultimately, I believe that sooner or later this market will continue to show bearish pressure and I believe that given enough time that’s exactly what’s going to happen, we will break down. However, I think that we may need to see quite a bit of exhaustion after short-term rallies to turn things around. I believe that the 1.10 level above is massively resistive, and I don’t think we are going to break above that very soon. Given enough time, I expect this market to reach to the 1.05 level below.

No comments:

Post a Comment