Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Tuesday 15 November 2016

S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Forecast November 16, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Nov 15, 2016
The S&P 500 rally during the day on Tuesday, showing real signs of strength. This is a market that continues to find buyers, and thus every time it falls I’m willing to buy on signs of support. I have no interest in shorting this market and I believe all the way down to the 2120 level we will see plenty of support. Given enough time, I think we break above the 2200 level, and that should send the market looking all the way to the 2500 handle over the longer term. Granted, it’s Take a very long time to reach that area, but in the meantime, I am looking at this as a market that should be bought only and not sold. With this, I remain bullish over the longer term but recognize that we are overbought currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment