Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Tuesday 15 November 2016

USD/JPY and AUD/USD Forecast November 16, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Nov 15, 2016
The USD/JPY pair initially fell during the session on Tuesday, as the 107.50 level offered quite a bit of support. I believe that this market should continue to find buyers even though we are bit overextended. With this in mind, I think you may have to look for short-term pullbacks for buying opportunities going forward, as we continue to not only see bullish pressure, but at this point it’s very likely that we will continue to see quite a bit of volatility. I think the pullbacks will be necessary, as we have gone so far to the upside. I have no interest in selling, I believe the US dollar continues to be the favored currency around the world, and of course the Japanese yen has been selling off. As the stock markets go higher, we could see this market rise as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment