Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Sunday 13 November 2016

EUR/USD and GBP/USD Forecast November 14, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Nov 11, 2016
The EUR/USD pair showed quite a bit of volatility on Friday as we were approaching the 1.08 support level. I believe that once we break below here, the market is free to go down to the 1.05 handle, and perhaps even lower than that. The Euro is struggling, as seen buying the massive turnaround after the surprise election of Donald Trump on early Wednesday morning in the United States. This is probably one of the most bearish shooting stars that I have ever seen, and as a result it is not surprising to me at all that we continue to go lower. With this in mind, I do think that the bearish pressure continues, and that it’s only a matter of time before we break below the 1.08 handle. Ultimately, I believe that the market will test the 1.05 level and we will have to reassess everything there. In the short-term, I believe that rallies are to be sold at the first signs of weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment