Live News Channels

Al Jazeera: DW News: France 24: Sky News: Euronews in english: Arirang TV:

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” -
Amazon.com - Amazon.co.uk - Amazon.es

Custom Photo Websites

 

Tuesday 18 October 2016

USD/JPY and AUD/USD Forecast & EUR/USD and GBP/USD Forecast. October 19, 2016: DailyForex

Published on Oct 18, 2016
The US dollar went back and forth during the course of the session on Tuesday against the Japanese yen, essentially settling nothing. I still believe in going long of this market will we pullback and show signs of support, but at this point in time we don’t have it. A supportive candle could be reason enough to go long, but at this point I think we need to go a little bit lower in order to find massive support, probably somewhere near the 103 level. A break above the 105 level would be a longer-term “buy-and-hold” type of situation. I have no interest in shorting this market as the Bank of Japan continues to try to push this currency pair higher, and I believe that the 100 level is essentially the “line in the sand.”

Published on Oct 18, 2016
The Euro initially tried to rally during the day on Tuesday, but turn right back around to fall below the 1.10 level again. Ultimately, this is a market that continues to drop over the longer term and I believe that every time we rally, you have to be looking for selling opportunities based upon exhaustion. I do not have any interest whatsoever in buying this market and I believe that we are going to reach towards the 1.09 level below, and then eventually the 1.05 handle after that. I think the 1.1150 level is massively resistive, so I do not think that until we break above there with significant static we can even remotely think about buying this market. With this being the case, I think you can sell and sell again.

No comments:

Post a Comment